Tuesday, July 15, 2008

And God Showed Up

And God showed up. . . . in the form of a text message!

I was praying the other day, asking God for discernment and wisdom to help me figure a few things out. When I had finished, I went downstairs to check my phone. Lo and behold there was a series of text messages waiting for me. The content of the messages spoke directly to the questions in my heart at that time, and were sent by someone who had absolutely no knowledge of the situation I was praying about!

How cool! I am writing this down so that when my feeble memory fails, I can look back and see that God does indeed speak - in a very personal way about seemingly insignificant problems!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey, I tried to email you last week to tell you Addie and I were coming to see Kevin yesterday. I was hoping to introduce you to each other. Also, Kevin thinks Addie could benefit from seeing you for scar work.

Anyway, I missed you! We should really plan a date....

Courtney said...

oh - bummer - sorry we missed you guys! Which email did you use?

Unknown said...

The one from Z-health's site. But if you'd like you can give me the one i should use if i need to use it...

tasfitness@earthlink.net